Purchase Tickets Online
View shows and purchase tickets online
[using VISA, MasterCard or American Express]
- From list sorted alphabetically and by genre
- Detailed Search [by Event, Venue, Date, Genre, Artist, Promoter]
- Search by Time
FTA is now using a new Box Office System and as such, past ticket buyers will need to create a new account. Thank you for your patience and patronage.
Navigating the Ticket website
- Log in to your account or create a new account. https://tickets.fringetheatre.ca/
- Use the Search box to find a venue, event (show), artist, promoter or date. Detailed Search allows you to search on multiple parameters.
- The title of the event (show) and venue will appear. Click on the title for show info and times.
- All dates for the event (show) will appear. Click on the date you want to attend. This will take you a ticket screen.
- Input the number of tickets you wish to book, then click “Add to Basket.”
- To add more tickets to your basket, change the amount and click "Update." To delete tickets, click "Clear Basket."
- If you have a gift certificate or promo code, enter it at the bottom of the page. Consider adding a donation to FTA.
- Once you are satisfied with your basket, hit "Check Out." You can return to your basket anytime by clicking "Show Basket."
- Enter credit card details and click "Create Order."
- You will receive a confirmation email. Please bring this transaction ID number to the Box Office to pick up your ticket.
Wheelchair accessible venues are indicated by the wheelchair symbol next to the Venue name [map].
Booking a Wheelchair Stall Ticket
- Wheelchair stall tickets for both accessible lottery and BYOV venues can be purchased:
- In person: Central Box Office in the ATB Financial Arts Barns (10330 – 84 Ave.)
- By phone: 780-409-1910
- Wheelchair stall tickets purchased over the phone can be picked up at any Box Office [map] location.
- Satellite Box Offices can issue wheelchair stall tickets in person; however, the process takes an additional step and may require more time.
- General admission tickets purchased online do not guarantee wheelchair stall availability.
More on Venue Accessibility »
Frequent Fringer Passes
Frequent Fringer passes and Double Frequent Fringers passes go on sale at noon on Wednesday, August 3, 2016.
As 100% of ticket prices go the artist, FTA applies a $3 Service Fee to each ticket sold. This Service Fee, paid by the patron, covers the costs of ticketing and supports the operations of the Festival.
Everyone needs a ticket to enter both Indoor and BYOV venues, including infants and children. Children’s tickets can be purchased at the student/senior rate if available.
No latecomers; no re-entry. All shows begin on time and once a performance has started, latecomers will not be admitted.
No refunds or exchanges. All ticket sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges except if the show is cancelled or there are changes to the schedule of a performance.
If your selected performance date is sold out, please check back online or at any site Box Office after 6 PM the day before the performance. Some additional seats may be released at this time.
If you have any questions, please contact the Box Office at 780-409-1910 or email@example.com.